Wed, Jun 05|
Summer GPG Meeting // Group 1 -- Sandy Lane Automotive -- June 5-7, 2024
Sandy Lane Automotive
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2024, 8:00 AM – Jun 07, 2024, 12:00 PM
Edmonton, Edmonton, AB, Canada
About the Event
*If you are an active Gear Performance Group Member, please RSVP in the Gearhead's Network!
The Institute's Gear Performance Groups (GPG) are the most comprehensive & effective group program in the automotive industry. The Gear Performance Groups are focused on creating a community of automotive professionals backed by industry-leading education and training. Our Groups focus on three things: increasing your profits, creating custom strategies for your business, and giving you the support you need to make every decision. If you're looking to thrive (and not just survive) in the industry, the GPG is where you want to be!
Talk with our Group experts to find out how the GEAR Performance Groups can take you to the top!
- Performance & Financial Reviews: Monthly online peer reviews of business and financial performance. Compare strategies, get effective solutions to current obstacles, and gain valuable support for achieving higher performance.
- Individual Coaching & Education: Group members have access to one-on-one coaching with their facilitator and online courses. Coaching is available by request and not to exceed 1 hour per month.
- Peer Masterminds & Roundtables: Monthly online group meeting of requested topic discussions with your peers. Group facilitators also conduct routine roundtables to further discuss topics with members.
- Group Meetings with Shop Visits: Meet with your Group in-person 3 times per year. These 3-day Group meetings are led by your facilitator and include shop evaluations to further your business.
- Access to The Institute Summit & Workshops: Members are permitted 1 seat per workshop for any member of their staff to Institute Workshops. This includes The Institute Summit, an annual Group celebration and training.
- Performance Management Dashboard: Access to the GEAR for Shops Dashboard, an API integration that tracks KPIs and business management metrics for in-depth shop performance reporting and training.
- Financial Compositing Tool & Resources: Access to our financial compositing tool to give members a full performance review and analysis. Not hitting a certain metric? Browse our library of courses and resources to help your shop!
If you're curious about becoming a Gear Performance Group Member, you can find more information here
If you would like a complimentary business assessment, schedule a meeting with an experienced automotive professional here